Tuesday, 3 May 2016

April '16 Wrap Up

Hello lovely people! How is it already May?? 2016 is going way too fast for my liking. Anyway, here is April in terms of all things books and bloggish.

Read
  • Cinder - Marissa Meyer
  • Black-eyed Susans - Julia Heaberlin
  • Career of Evil - Robert Galbraith
  • One With You - Sylvia Day
  • Passenger - Alexandra Bracken *Review*


Out of all of these, I think Cinder was my favourite and I am really looking forward to reading the rest of the series - I recently borrowed Scarlet from my German library so hopefully I'll be able to finish that before it has to go back/I have to leave the country.

Book Haul

  • Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
  • Legend - Marie Lu


Select Blog Posts

  • I started this blog!
BEST DECISION EVER. I have learnt so many things in the past month and the book blogging community has been WONDERFUL. I managed to get 100 followers on both Twitter and Instagram and I can't wait to have more conversations with you all. Thank you for bearing with me whilst I find my feet and find what works!

  • I moved back to Germany
My Year Abroad is in its final stage, which on the one hand is quite scary because where has the time gone? and oh my god I have to graduate next year. On the other hand though, I'm really quite excited to leave - I booked my flight back to the UK last week and YAY.

  • I went to Munich!
I met my boyfriend in Munich for a weekend away and had an excellent time filled with beer and incredibly fluffy pretzels. I didn't think I'd enjoy going to Bavaria too much - it has a reputation of being quite snobbish in the rest of Germany - but actually it was great! I would definitely recommend it as a place to go.

  • I went to Vienna!
Along with Munich, my trip to Vienna goes some way in explaining why my blog posts are all over the place at the moment. I'd already been to Vienna but my favourite German a capella band, WiseGuys, were playing there, and it was my final chance to see them before they break up next year :( it was really good and I'm so glad I went! Also the weather was amazing and I even got to wear my sunglasses.

How were your Aprils? If you wrote a wrap up post, I would love to read it so comment below with your link!

Have a wonderful rest of the week my loves,
Zoe